Quick Responses And Personalized Solutions To Your Legal Problems
Eileen M. Maguire
- Employment Law
- Wage and Hour Law
I am an employment and wage and hour attorney and legal advisor, most recently with Gilliland, Maguire, & Harper, PC. I have been practicing law since 2000. I also served as in-house counsel for two home care businesses that I helped start. My background lends itself to helping those in the home care industry develop best practices and resolve worker disputes in an efficient and compliant manner. I am a frequent speaker and author on wage and hour and employment topics. I help with employee compliance trainings. As a registered mediator in the state of Indiana, I seek to encourage creative thinking and understanding to support the parties' efforts in reaching workable resolutions.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Northwestern University – Medill School of Journalism, Evanston, Illinois
- Quincy University, Illinois
- Honors: cum laude
- Semester Intern for the Honorable John Daniel Tinder, then judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
- Working with Attorney John Gilliland before he retired. John's 40+ years serving the home care industry is legendary.